We envision healthy, functional neighborhoods from McKinley to Shaw and First to Blackstone with neighbors gathering, collaborating, creating safe, livable, walk-able spaces, and helping each other in a spirit of community.
Work Development Program
We are mentoring people in work and business development in five ways:
- Actually providing jobs through Caryl’s Cottage.
- Funding and mentoring small business owners through “Fishing for Life.”
- Teaching entrepreneurship to children through “Build a Child.”
- Coaching entrepreneurs in soft skills necessary for business success.
- Coaching potential members of the work force in soft skills necessary for work success.
Monday thru Friday
10:00 A.M. – 2:45 P.M.
Build A Child
Fishing for Life
Joseph’s Java Junction
Granny’s Park community Center
Community Organizing and Development
International Pastor’s Fellowship and Leadership Institute
African Community Garden
Church Planting, Church Health Consultations, and Congregational Development